Shop progress
I recently moved to a lake home, I’m EXTREMELY lucky !!and built a new 24 x 24 garage for boat storage and a workshop. Been working on organizing hand tool and here is my saw/plane till. Also saw a cardinal munching after the 8 or so inches of snow. Thanks for looking.

Attached Files Image(s)

Thats goofy??  It doesn't show this way on my iphone??

Sorry, no cardinal picture and 2 sideways tills??
(03-06-2018, 03:33 PM)MNice Wrote: Thats goofy??  It doesn't show this way on my iphone??

Sorry, no cardinal picture and 2 sideways tills??

Yep - sorry... you've been away awhile???
Skip

Cool
Cool  But you have to stack your saws in there??
Winkgrin
Winkgrin
Laugh
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Still, nice work.  The wood has character.  I like that.

Looks like it holds, what, a dozen saws? That should do you for a while.  Who in his right mind could possibly need more than a dozen handsaws?

Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop
(03-06-2018, 06:19 PM)Bibliophile 13 Wrote: Still, nice work.  The wood has character.  I like that.

Looks like it holds, what, a dozen saws? That should do you for a while.  Who in his right mind could possibly need more than a dozen handsaws?

Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin

There is only one admissible answer to that question..... 

I like your till as well. It's OK to twist West and admire it.
hmmmm  let's see what can be done here:

that's better.
Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me
Thanks Mark. Magic??
Lake home and a shop. That's my retirement goal....
Yes

Till looks great!
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
(03-07-2018, 11:37 AM)Big Dave Wrote: Lake home and a shop. That's my retirement goal....
Yes

Till looks great!

That is the plan!!   I'll hit 60 this July, just not sure of "the date" yet.

Thank you