Stanley eggbeater, scraper, and marking gauge
For sale are three items, available separately:

First is the desirable Stanley 1530A dual-direction ratcheting hand drill in like-new condition (some restoration has been done with new paint).  This drill has a small transmission that allows choice of drilling direction and ratcheting as a option instead of continuous drilling.  It functions exactly as it was designed to do and uses standard twist drill bits or the period fluted bits.  The chuck works perfectly.  Price is $40.00 plus cost of Priority shipping. SOLD
[Image: IMG_0120.jpg][Image: IMG_0121.jpg]

Second item is a Stanley No. 80 scraper from the Sweetheart era and in great condition with 99% of japanning and a partial SW decal.  Blade is full length.  I honed one edge to show performance.
Price is $35.00 plus cost of Priority shipping.SOLD
[Image: IMG_0118.jpg]
Last item is a Stanley No. 77 rosewood marking and mortising gauge.  This item has light patina from use although the pins need just a touch-up to re-point them.  I left this detail undone because users often have different preferences for sharpening the steel pins.  Price is $30.00 plus cost of Priority shipping. SOLD
[Image: IMG_0122.jpg]

As always, when you respond please state whether you are claiming the item or just inquiring about it.
PM sent on the Multi-speed.
I just want to add that my tools are available for local pickup if you happen to be in the Chicago area.  Just PM for an address or a meet-up place. 

I also was asked about combining purchases into one (box) shipment.  I would not put two cast iron tools into the same container.  Readily available packing materials would be little protection in a box dropped during shipment.  Very likely all of the contents would be damaged. Small items are a different story, of course.
PM sent on the marking gauge.
The scraper is available.  If you have never used scrapers or just the hand-held ones, the no.80 is a step up in working problem areas such as tear-out in difficult woods. The thumb screw makes depth adjustment very easy.
Hey Mike, I'll take the Stanley 80 if still available

PM sent
(03-14-2018, 07:23 PM)gedderdone Wrote: Hey Mike, I'll take the Stanley 80 if still available

PM sent

Gedderdone, see your PMs.  We need to gedderdone.
Wink Tool sale will resume in early April, with lots more hand tools.