No. 10 ½
Apex Saw Set
No. 12 Square
Dividers
Both Waterstones
Block Plane
Combo Square.

Still Available - Make me an offer:
All the Braces - Come on folks, there must be some brace hoarders out there.  Buy them all and I''ll do it for half price.  
Yankee 555
Stanley No. 45 and Cutters
No. 42 Saw Set
Collection of Irons, Cap Irons, and Lever Caps
Gas Struts / Lifts
More Stuff to add:

Another saw set.  I don’t know the brand of this one, but I have completely restored and repainted it.  Admiral informs me that this is a Millers Falls #214. It works well.  I have no idea what its worth, but I bet the several hours I spent restoring it, won’t be worth much.  $15 - SOLD

[Image: qerQI2H.jpg]

[Image: sQOU5Av.jpg]

[Image: hBuvb9C.jpg]

I found another Stanley No. 4  smoothing plane that I had bought planning to restore.  It is currently in uncleaned / as found condition.  This one looks to me like a Type 9 (1902-1907).  I think it would be a great candidate for a restoration or at least a clean up.  It’s definitely older than most of the smoothing planes you come across these days.  Look like it has a nice rosewood knob and tote.  I think if someone is willing to put the time in, this one would be a keeper.  $40 - SOLD

[Image: L0qbWUt.jpg]  

[Image: lxQD2nr.jpg]

[Image: B2UL6bH.jpg]

[Image: kfjvvLJ.jpg]
I also have a Stanley No. 5 C (corrugated bottom) jack plane that I will probably never get around to restoring.  It is currently in uncleaned / as found condition.  This one looks to me like a Type 10 (1907-1909).  I think this one would also be a great candidate for a restoration / clean up.  110 years old and definitely wants some elbow grease, but it will be an awesome plane when done.  I’ve made plenty of planes like this look like new when finished. I think if someone is willing to put the time in, this one would be a keeper.  $60

[Image: Nkb3L1S.jpg]

[Image: meiUde7.jpg]

[Image: DGx1Bpi.jpg]

I don’t know if I’ll regret selling this next one, but here goes.

A Stanley No. 5 ¼ Junior Jack Plane.  Completely restored.  I’ve never sold one of the planes that I have restored before as it I usually a labor of love.  When restoring planes, I usually do them in batches of 2 or 3, so it is hard to calculate the exact time spent on each.  But, I suspect that I have 20-30 hours of work in this plane.  Obviously, its impossible to recoup any reasonable rate of return for the time spent.

This one is a Type 15, which is my favorite of the Stanley types.  I think this type had all of the incremental improvements that Stanley introduced over the years and that the changes in the subsequent types were actually detrimental or for cost savings.  The only reason to sell it, is that I have a duplicate.

Sole lapped on a granite reference plate.  Completely re-painted with heat treated engine paint (really looks like original japanning).  Frog and all mating parts fettled.  Rosewood knob and tote refinished.  

$100

[Image: Z1kUzdn.jpg]

[Image: tLIEI8R.jpg]

[Image: kyk5oZQ.jpg]

[Image: yizSKEh.jpg]

[Image: edwGVSp.jpg]

[Image: e8zrJgM.jpg]
PM sent on the No. 45...
Mike B.

One thing is for certain though. Whichever method you use, you can be absolutely certain that you are most assuredly doing it wrong.        Axehandle, 2/24/2016
Do not get in to much of a hurry buddy...  Arlin, 5/18/2022
Apology excepted.  TT. 2/25/20223
Stanley No. 45 and cutters are sold.
@ Growing2018

Please check your PM. I need your address to ship your items to you.
Bump

All the Braces - Come on folks, there must be some brace hoarders out there. Buy them all and I''ll do it for half price.
Yankee 555
No. 42 Saw Set
Gas Struts / Lifts
Millers Falls #214 Saw Set
Stanley No. 4 (the second one listed)
Stanley No. 5
Stanley No. 5 ¼
Your "unknown" saw set is a Millers Falls #214, a decent saw set, as good as the #42 IMHO.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
(03-15-2018, 01:00 PM)MrWhite Wrote: Bump

All the Braces - Come on folks, there must be some brace hoarders out there.  Buy them all and I''ll do it for half price.  
Yankee 555
No. 42 Saw Set
Gas Struts / Lifts
Unknown Saw Set
Stanley No. 4 (the second one listed)
Stanley No. 5
Stanley No. 5 ¼

Another No. 4 what are you doing?  I have to stop coming here.  Keep listing No 5s I must have 20 of those no temptation at all.
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.