This Old House
(03-12-2018, 08:08 AM)thooks Wrote: I couldn't imagine how many Delta and Porter-Cable tools were sold in the 80's and 90's because of those two shows.

it's the primary reason I own the PC routers I own.
This isn't a woodworking group, its a group of mostly imbeciles and retards.  FearMonger  8-Feb-2012
If God had a sidearm, it'd be a 1911.
(06-11-2018, 08:28 AM)Bill Wilson Wrote: I hope he has a quick and full recovery.  I always enjoyed Roger's segments.

Recently, I signed up for TOH/ATOH/etc. online and through about 10 seasons of ATOH - watching on my iPad - Roger really does some hard and strenuous projects, so understand his reduced involvement in the program - hope that his health issues improve.  At my age, I now use an outside maintenance service and all of the guys are pretty young - Roger has one of the more tiring jobs on that show IMO; just no way that I could do the yard work I did routinely 20+ years ago - Dave
Smile
Piedmont North Carolina