Your wife wants you to hand a wall full of picture frames
Ask the wife where she wants them and put them there. 
Rolleyes
Anyone who has moved the same furniture around for half a day....
Crazy
No, no, it looked better over there.... 
Upset

That kraft paper is a great idea, but first, I lay the pics out on the living room floor in a space with tape marking the area she has to work with.  Then you can see the frames side by side, and the flow of the pictures.  Does the flow tell a story, or clash? 
Wink
Jim in Okie
You can tell a lot about the character of a man -
By the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.
This is funny stuff... Laser leveling for pictures. Do people really do this?
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

Our pix are self adjusting every time a semi hits the pot hole in the road out front.

My boss is a Jewish carpenter. Our DADDY owns the business.
Trying to understand some people is like trying to pick up the clean end of a turd.
(03-20-2018, 11:45 AM)Snipe Hunter Wrote: This is funny stuff... Laser leveling for pictures. Do people really do this?

If you can think of a better excuse to make the wife want me to get a $600 rotary level I'm all ears!
Winkgrin
(03-20-2018, 11:45 AM)Snipe Hunter Wrote: This is funny stuff... Laser leveling for pictures. Do people really do this?

Guilty.
Crazy
(03-20-2018, 11:56 AM)Foggy Wrote: Our pix are self adjusting every time a semi hits the pot hole in the road out front.

There is an easy fix for that but it makes my system of hanging off a little in the height of the frame.

Use two hooks, about 2" apart to hang the picture.  You adjust the angle by sliding the frame left to right.  It is very stable once adjusted though.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
(03-20-2018, 03:00 PM)JosephP Wrote: If you can think of a better excuse to make the wife want me to get a $600 rotary level I'm all ears!
Winkgrin

Did a 2000 sq ft drop ceiling in the basement of the old house with a $21.00 Black and Decker laser screwed to a joist. Straight as an arrow. Doub't she'd buy into $600 to hang pictures.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay