Follow up on my grinder question
(03-22-2018, 08:16 AM)Bart Hovis Wrote: Thanks, Gordon.  Do you have a picture of your setup?  I'm having trouble with the stock tool rests - I stuck a flat piece of walnut (scrap) on the rests to give it more area for stability, but the rests still flex laterally if you're not really careful, since they're only mounted on the wheel guard.  Plus, they cannot be adjusted for correct angle to any degree of precision.  Dunno, I might just get a Lee Valley tool rest...

Bart, if your Private Messages are turned on I will send you a PM?

Gordon
The Lee Valleytool rest is worth the money. The stock rests stink. I turn so I have the LV on one sides and the Wolverine set up on the other. I just got the Hurricane CBN wheels and they work awesome.
Don
Here again are the Self-Aligning Spherical Washer Sets I was talking about

https://woodturnerswonders.com/collectio...asher-sets
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.