New chisel rack
Thanks to the trade and swap, I have a new set of LN chisels. They needed a new home for easy access. Grabbed a few pieces of scrap maple and walnut and slapped this together. It sits on the back of the bench. Has a cleat to attach it on back there so it doesn't fall. But it can lift off if needed. Was made by cutting spacers to place in between the chisels to get correct spacing, and laminating the walnut board on top.

Works pretty good, thought id share.

Attached Files Image(s)

(03-25-2018, 11:02 AM)Strokes77 Wrote: Thanks to the trade and swap, I have a new set of LN chisels. They needed a new home for easy access.  Grabbed a few pieces of scrap maple and walnut and slapped this together. It sits on the back of the bench. Has a cleat to attach it on back there so it doesn't fall. But it can lift off if needed. Was made by cutting spacers to place in between the chisels to get correct spacing, and laminating the walnut board on top.

Works pretty good, thought id share.

I likie.
Ag
Simple. Efficient. Nice looking. 
Cool
I like how the business end is protected.
Yes

Cool
Cool
Cool  <-- 3 coolies to cover the 17 character limit.
Winkgrin
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Nicely done 
Yes
Greg

It's better to burn out than it is to rust

Danchris Nursery
Looking good!  Yours is way prettier than mine.
Still Learning,

Allan Hill
Nice rack.
The site gagged on my message and said it was too short so I am adding some characters to get my comment posted.
===---===---===---===---===---===---===---===---
Please visit my website
splintermaking.com