Odd problem - spiders in garage windows
I set off bug bombs in my garage every 6 months or so.
It keeps the spider population in check.
(03-31-2018, 05:43 AM)KC Wrote: Prying eyes.

Ok.  My garage windows are high enough up that you need a ladder to see in.   Or out for that matter.  One of them is blocked with shelving anyway.  Oh and I guess it helps that there aren't really any eyes around here to be prying.
Ceiling grid light panels make a cheap privacy screen and let in plenty of light.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
Consider old-school cheap vinyl roller shades with internal spring.  When they get dirty, pull them open, take them down, hose them off with soap and water and a brush if necessary, and put them back up.  Good for another year.  When they get too funky, throw them out and get new ones; you won't even have to replace the brackets.
Tom

“This place smells like that odd combination of flop sweat, hopelessness, aaaand feet"
(03-31-2018, 05:43 AM)KC Wrote: Prying eyes.

i took care of them real easy:
strip tease with power tools as props.
no more prying eyes.
That's a novel approach for sure. I like your way of thinking, Tom. But beware, that might actually attract some folks.
Put film on the windows, you see out, they don't see in.  No blinds.  Don't use mirrored film.  We did the bronze mirrored film on a bay window ... for one whole summer a woodpecker fought with that birdie in that window from sunrise to sunset, off and on to exhaustion all day long.  We replaced all the windows that fall with Pella windows, didn't need the tint.
Jim in Okie
You can tell a lot about the character of a man -
By the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.