"Neptune's Amphora"
Hello everyone here's my latest 

" Neptune's Amphora" It finished at 16 1/4" tall by 9" diameter the coloring is wood dye Curly Maple & Sapele

Attached Files Image(s)

(03-29-2018, 03:25 PM)Splinterz25 Wrote: Hello everyone here's my latest 

" Neptune's Amphora" It finished at 16 1/4" tall by 9" diameter the coloring is wood dye Curly Maple & Sapele
WOW !!!! That is some FINE work !!!!!!!! It's beautiful !!!
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

Thank you very much Timberwolf   
Smile
(03-30-2018, 07:13 AM)Splinterz25 Wrote: Thank you very much Timberwolf   
Smile
Fantastic canoe also..I enjoyed the photos and comments on the build..not only does building the canoe take great skill, but it also takes great determination...and you have both...in spades !!!!!!!!
Winkgrin

Get off my lawn !
Upset

(03-30-2018, 07:56 AM)Timberwolf Wrote: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Fantastic canoe also..I enjoyed the photos and comments on the build..not only does building the canoe take great skill, but it also takes great determination...and you have both...in spades !!!!!!!!
Winkgrin

Thank you very much Timberwolf  I built it 3 months by myself  mostly, I had my funny lil honey mixing the epoxy resin for me while I was glassing the canoe for speed so it didn't set while working; the rest I did from scratch.

Attached Files Image(s)

(03-30-2018, 08:18 AM)Splinterz25 Wrote: Thank you very much Timberwolf  I built it 3 months by myself  mostly, I had my funny lil honey mixing the epoxy resin for me while I was glassing the canoe for speed so it didn't set while working; the rest I did from scratch.
How does she paddle? Looks like it would be track well and be very stable....You sure did a nice job with it...And doing it by yourself is really remarkable !!!!
Winkgrin

Get off my lawn !
Upset

(03-30-2018, 12:14 PM)Timberwolf Wrote: ............
How does she paddle?  Looks like it would be track well and be very stable....You sure did a nice job with it...And doing it by yourself is really remarkable !!!!
Winkgrin

Thanks again Jack she paddles very well tracks well also the keel helps w/ that, being a flat bottom canoe it's very stable; shes for calm lakes no river running in this canoe.

Bruce
Excellent work on both of those, Splinter!
Yes 

Cool
Cool
Cool
Cool
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyrany, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways."
(03-30-2018, 05:36 PM)Big Dave Wrote: Excellent work on both of those, Splinter!
Yes 

Cool
Cool
Cool
Cool
Thank you Big Dave
"Neptune's Amphora" Was selected for the cover today on World of Woodturners 
https://www.thewows.com/memberhome.aspx

Attached Files Image(s)