Who's your source for t-track?
I plan on buying a bunch of it. Economies of scale and all that.
Semper fi,
Brad

The same piece from Rockler is $33 shipped.

So, yeah, still cheaper at Orange.
Semper fi,
Brad

(04-03-2018, 01:01 PM)®smpr_fi_mac® Wrote: I plan on buying a bunch of it.  Economies of scale and all that.

That is how McMaster dovetails in. You need other stuff and add it into an order.
Or just go to your local Woodcraft and buy a stick.
Nothing is ever easy....
Ag
that OA track is available from amazon some with free shipping i like it because regular bolts fit the track
I bought from clamp u systems, good bundle pricing.

https://www.clampusystems.com/T-Tracks.html
Mine came from 8020 garage sale guy on ebay.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

(04-03-2018, 01:03 PM)®smpr_fi_mac® Wrote: The same piece from Rockler is $33 shipped.

So, yeah, still cheaper at Orange.

Yeah, but if you buy $35 worth, you get free shipping from Rockler.
At least I do.
(04-04-2018, 01:09 AM)Herb G Wrote: Yeah, but if you buy $35 worth, you get free shipping from Rockler.
At least I do.

If you have Amazon Prime, Orange Aluminum 48" t-track is $12.95 w/ free shipping.

I've found that you need to watch the "free shipping" thing on Prime as often you'll find the price higher for that item; in this case, it works out well.  I bought a 48" t-track a few weeks ago and 48" mitre/t-track combo off Amazon.  The combo track came from Peachtree; the t-track from Orange.

Orange's full line isn't available via Amazon that I found.  YMMV.
Fair point, Herb. It looks like Rockler is cheaper for smallish orders.

WxMan, thanks for bringing up Amazon Prime. I have that and will use it to order the pieces.
Semper fi,
Brad

(04-03-2018, 01:01 PM)®smpr_fi_mac® Wrote: I plan on buying a bunch of it.  Economies of scale and all that.
Order direct from the extruder.  You will get the pieces in 12 foot lengths and you will have to cut it to size.  If you can get enough people together you can get a really good deal.

Google "T-slots, extruder".

Here is one:  http://tsiextrusions.com/profiles-and-hardware/

You will have to ask at what point they have price breaks.  Tell them you are a buying cooperative.  Then get back to us here and see if anyone wants "in".  They claim it is "Bosch compatible".
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.