Jet Model afs-1000b air filter repair
(04-07-2018, 10:53 PM)packerguy® Wrote: Can you post a pic of the board? Id hate to see you drop a c-note if you dont have to.

Excuse my soldering skills, I even re soldered them today thinking that was the issue.  (I know I didn't "prune" the excess leads either)  I tried a second capacitor and that didn't do anything.  The board doesn't seem to do anything.  There is power on the board but nothing lights up.  Thanks.

"wife here.... photo loading better!"

[Image: okzdea.jpg]

[Image: n4az3m.jpg]
It appears the you might have soldered the tail from the cap across another via (to the right), causing a short. There appears to be what looks like that.....make sure you snip off the tail....and try to run it again.

Nothing else looks wrong, visually.

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

I just got a Jet air filter for free.  It runs, but only on high.  So the motor works and I can turn it on and off.  What would I have to replace to get it to go onto low and medium speed?