Miller Falls No. 5 (#1?) hand drill (1923 vintage)
Hi,

For sale I have a 1923 model vintage Miller Falls No. 5 ( I believe it may actually be a #1 drill with a #5 handle) drill w/ rosewood handles in very nice shape. The drill has seen some restoration and has been repainted by its previous owner who I purchased it from, the drill also includes the often missing side knob. I've been getting by just fine with my Miller Falls 2A drill so I don't really have much use for the MF No .5. The drill will make a solid user drill and with its beautiful brass accents and paint job, has looks to boot.

$30 dollars plus $13.65 for USPS priority shipping.

[attachment=9682]

[attachment=9681]

[attachment=9680]

[attachment=9679]

[attachment=9678]
The jaws on that drill were made without springs.  You will find that in the type study.  It's called a "McCoy's Springless Chuck". That's sweet drill. I used to own one just like it.
Wink
(04-02-2018, 03:57 PM)Mike Brady Wrote: The jaws on that drill were made without springs.  You will find that in the type study.  It's called a "McCoy's Springless Chuck". That's sweet drill. I used to own one just like it.
Wink

Thanks for letting me know that, the previous owner did a great job on the drill I might add.

Update: The drill is currently pending.
(04-02-2018, 04:12 PM)Christian Castillo Wrote: Thanks for letting me know that, the previous owner did a great job on the drill I might add.

Update: The drill is currently pending.

Priced very reasonably for its condition, a good deal for someone.
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere
Non impediti ratione cogitationis
PM Sent...........
Fill your heart with compassion, seek the jewel in every soul, share a word of kindness, and remember; the people's what it's about.
Capt. Tony Tarracino

(04-02-2018, 06:07 PM)paarker Wrote: PM Sent...........

SOLD!  Thanks for looking everyone.