I tried to stop. Honest I did
But if people call me to get rid of tools, turning them away would be rude. Right? Anyhoo, last week I got a call from a guy who wanted to get rid of the "junk" he'd acquired over the years. One of the items was this beast of a tool chest that was packed. Here's some of the stuff.
[Image: PsnbWqum.jpg][Image: IYnt8btm.jpg][Image: 3dVJy6Um.jpg]
Did I tell you the chest is a beast? 40" wide, 26" deep and 27" tall. So this afternoon, a lady called looking to sell off her late father's stuff. Here's some of what I brought home
[Image: 1d07cxRm.jpg]The medallion tells me they're both Atkins, but they are sans etch. They are, however, quite sharp.
[Image: qhr3flim.jpg][Image: mpIXHhym.jpg]
Te gouges are all Greenlee and the chisels are all Stanley. None of them have ever been honed and the handles are pristeen. There are also a lot of chisels still there that are stamped "AET CO". I need to do some homework on those to see if I should go back for them.
[Image: ROBYgqwm.jpg][Image: V8seujem.jpg]
These didn't get left behind, although he did drill a hang hole in one of the 607's. There are 2 5 1/4"s. One is untouched and the other is well used. There was this one other thing I found buried on a bench.................
[Image: FskQGamm.jpg][Image: OPbxiWRm.jpg] and its a Sweetheart
Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin
Big Grin
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
There is literally nothing to say except...

You Suck.
Suck is very strong here.
Wow.
Mark Singleton

Bene vivendo est optimum vindictae

The Laws of Physics do not care about your Politics   -  Me
Wow, I am in shock.
So that was the cause of the huge low pressure area near Albany!

Once again Dave extends winter by sucking the cold from Canada.
Train to be miserable...
that way when the real misery starts you won't notice.
Good harvest.

Those chisels look just wonderful.
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
You're getting very Walt Q I must say,
Keep posting your finds.
That's about as high a compliment as I could hope for. Thank you very much.
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
In StarWars terms one could say you used the force 
Winkgrin
Yeah, Walt would be proud. Dave, you definitely are required to help those folks. To do otherwise would be uncivilized.

Keep up the good work. Oh, and you suck!

Smile
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com