In the Market for a Good Belt Sander 4x24
I have given up on finding a worm drive PC or Skill Locomotive Belt Sander that I can justify the crazy price they are going for, so I am shopping for a new belt sander.  Which belt sander would you recommend?  I am leaning towards the Makita 9403. 

Thanks for the Help and Input!

John
Formerly known as John's Woodshop
Bosch 3' x 21" is excellent.
Wood is good. 
I have had the Makita 9404 for years and love.  I prefer the flat top in case I have to flip it over and do some free hand sanding.
"There is no such thing as stupid questions, just stupid people"
I have the Bosch 4x24 with a sanding frame. Works well for me.
I have a couple of porter cable 4x24 sanders and they're rock solid. No issues through the years. I can't remember for sure but I believe that's #362, not the locomotive but they're hefty.
Thank you for the responses
Makita 9403 sanded the shop floor 2000 sq/ft worked it for a couple hours straight did not over heat. It feels good in the hand plenty of control, would not want to use it a vertical wall or ceiling
Building My Dream Shop In North West Montana
I have the PC one as well. The older style not the locomotive style. Good tool for the most part however one big problem with it. Dust collection is horrendus. It actually has better collection when using the bag than it does with a vac hooked up. 

I prefer the 4x24 over the smaller 3x21 sanders as the width helps keep it flat and it's heavier. However for some applications I could definitely see the need for a 3x21 that's lighter. A few times I have wished I had one but I also have the baby porter cable belt sander and it's a very handy tool. I use it allot more than I ever thought I would. 

The best belts I have found are the commercial brand Sait(and at a good price). Very good life and they don't fly apart Ike I had the klingspor do to me after 20 seconds.
Robert thank you for that information!
Thank you Lift Mechanic!