In the Market for a Good Belt Sander 4x24
(04-12-2018, 07:46 PM)Belle City Woodworking Wrote: I have given up on finding a worm drive PC or Skill Locomotive Belt Sander that I can justify the crazy price they are going for, so I am shopping for a new belt sander.  Which belt sander would you recommend?  I am leaning towards the Makita 9403. 

Thanks for the Help and Input!

John

Are you looking for a hand held or stationary?
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(04-14-2018, 12:26 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Are you looking for a hand held or stationary?

Hand Held Arlin.
Formerly known as John's Woodshop
(04-12-2018, 07:46 PM)Belle City Woodworking Wrote: I've used a PC 363 4X24 sander for ten years or so and been very satisfied with it.  
(04-14-2018, 03:03 PM)Belle City Woodworking Wrote: Hand Held Arlin.

I would have to say the PC then.  My BIL has had one now for 15 years and put thru the mill and it still works great.  I have a bosh 3-21 and it does OK but not great for power.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(04-15-2018, 05:14 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: I would have to say the PC then.  My BIL has had one now for 15 years and put thru the mill and it still works great.  I have a bosh 3-21 and it does OK but not great for power.

Thanks Arlin!
Formerly known as John's Woodshop