General Finishes Products at Home Depot
I just found out from a guy on SMC that you can buy many GF finishing products at Home Depot, through their website, with free shipping for in store pickup.  Their prices look lower than Rockler's and Amazon's, too.  

John
Thank you, that's useful...I'll have to check their lineup.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
Just checked:
Enduro var quart at HD: $35
Enduro var quart at Woodcraft: $32.99
Enduro var quart at Amazon: $36.95
Enduro var quart at Rockler: $34.99
(04-15-2018, 10:12 AM)cvillewood Wrote: Just checked:
Enduro var quart at HD: $35
Enduro var quart at Woodcraft: $32.99
Enduro var quart at Amazon: $36.95
Enduro var quart at Rockler: $34.99
I buy by the gallon, sometimes 5 gallons.  

EnduroVar by the gallon:

HD:  $83.51 for satin; $100 for semi gloss
Amazon:  $102 for either
Rockler:  $99.99 for either

All pretty close, except the good deal on satin at HD.  Regardless, it's another outlet for GF's products.  Lots of folks don't live near a Rockler (I do.) or Woodcraft (I don't), and don't have Amazon Prime.  

John
Good info...thanks
Jerry
I'm finding that many brick and mortar stores are selling lots of stuff on line that they don't normally stock ; HD, Lowes, Walmart, Ace Hardware, etc. Nice part is that often they have free shipping and/or free pick up at the store. I particularly like HD's webpages as it will usually tell you whether your local store has the item you are looking for in stock and, if they do, where to find it by isle and shelf space. Ain't competition wonderful?