HEAVY DUTY BAR CLAMPS
I am selling a total of 24 bar clamps.  The are all the heavy duty with a lot of clamping power.  They have names such as Hargrave and Cincinnati Tool.  All clamps are in very good condition.

I am asking $15.00 apiece or accepting offers for the lot. they are located in Brighton, Mi (48114)
Their sizes and quantity are:
2 @ 60 inches.
6 @ 48 inches.
15 @ 36 inches.
1 @ 30 inches.

Email me if you any questions, Geo

No ones jumped on this? The price is beyond really good. I have several of these and they are powerful clamps.
Shipping would be a killer for me, and......I don't really need them.
I have several....awesome clamps.
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Wow that is an obscenely good price. Too bad I’m not local.
-Marc

Any pictures of the 36 inchers? I'll be in Brighton area next Saturday evening but not sure of timing yet as to if/when we could meet.
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
I've got a buddy up in Delton I sent him a link to this. No response back yet.
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

How far are you from Owosso?
Formerly known as John's Woodshop
(04-15-2018, 03:24 PM)Belle City Woodworking Wrote: How far are you from Owosso?

Brighton is 50 miles from Owosso.  Thanks for inquiring, George
(04-15-2018, 07:45 PM)avatar Wrote: Brighton is 50 miles from Owosso.  Thanks for inquiring, George

I have to check with my Brother to see if he can make the trip  Otherwise I am out because of mileage.
Formerly known as John's Woodshop
Wish you were closer to Chicago -- I'll be up there sometime soon and would love to have them but the miles just don't work out ;(
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)