A little wooden tabletop
John
Thanks I read were you stated it's guanacaste but when I googled guanacaste it took me to a city named guanacaste
It worked when I added parota very cool looking trees
I see a couple guanacaste slabs closer to me one at wood craft 1 1/2thick 37in.x10 feet long for 1300 dollars another about the same size for 1600 is it that expensive nearer it's source ?

I some times can buy a simular sized walnut slab around me for 200 or less
(04-18-2018, 08:09 AM)oakey Wrote: John
Thanks I read were you stated it's guanacaste but when I googled guanacaste it took me to a city  named guanacaste
It worked when I added parota very cool looking trees
I see a couple guanacaste slabs closer to me one at wood craft 1 1/2thick 37in.x10 feet long for 1300 dollars another about the same size for 1600 is it that  expensive nearer it's source ?

I some times can buy a simular sized  walnut slab around me for 200 or less

Yes, it's sometimes known as monkeypod. Locally we call it Conacaste. 
It's relatively cheap by US standards. 4/4 rough lumber retails at around 1.50-2.00 Bd ft.  These were bought wholesale--around 30+ slabs plus a bunch of round slices for around $5000 or so. 
I'll be busy for awhile I guess. I don't feel that the cost of the wood is enough to drive reforesting.
No
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. Romans 12:1 NKJV