I thought this year maybe we could exchange
Christmas ornaments.  Something to celebrate Christmas and to hang on the tree.  What do you guys think?

If we do it has to be mailed by Nov 30 to make sure the other fellow receives it for Christmas.

To me even if one or two would like to we should.  Also take a picture of what was received to show others.

Arlin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(04-16-2018, 10:47 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Christmas ornaments.  Something to celebrate Christmas and to hang on the tree.  What do you guys think?

If we do it has to be mailed by Nov 30 to make sure the other fellow receives it for Christmas.

To me even if one or two would like to we should.  Also take a picture of what was received to show others.

Arlin

Count me as a definite maybe. I like the idea. I'm now in a box swap @ lumberjocks, swaps are a good thing.

I make more ornaments off the lathe than on, I make what I'm in the mood to make. 

Swaps need to have someone in charge, to decide who swaps with who. I'm sure most of us don't want our names and addresses posted.
(04-17-2018, 09:10 AM)hairy Wrote: Count me as a definite maybe. I like the idea. I'm now in a box swap @ lumberjocks, swaps are a good thing.

I make more ornaments off the lathe than on, I make what I'm in the mood to make. 

Swaps need to have someone in charge, to decide who swaps with who. I'm sure most of us don't want our names and addresses posted.

Hairy

I will take care of that and find out how they do it on Hand tools for SS.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

I’m in.

(And this is the part I added because my original message was too short)
(04-18-2018, 04:57 AM)badwhiskey Wrote: I’m in.

(And this is the part I added because my original message was too short)

I wish they would change that since just one word is needed. 

Well so far that makes three of us and I am quite happy.  Also if anyone wishes to trade wood with it can do it also.

(04-18-2018, 11:29 AM)Arlin Eastman Wrote:  

Well so far that makes three of us and I am quite happy.  Also if anyone wishes to trade wood with it can do it also.

2 and a maybe.
(04-18-2018, 12:30 PM)hairy Wrote: 2 and a maybe.

Yes I realized that and should have written it that way.
Slap

(04-18-2018, 07:30 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Yes I realized that and should have written it that way.
Slap
I'm in.
I’m in but I’ll need a reminder
Smile

I’m hoping to make ornaments and other things for my daughters school craft fair in December. I made some trees and snowmen last year as gifts and they were well received.
Don
(04-19-2018, 08:31 PM)DFJarvie Wrote: I’m in but I’ll need a reminder
Smile

I’m hoping to make ornaments and other things for my daughters school craft fair in December. I made some trees and snowmen last year as gifts and they were well received.

Great this is 4 and a Maybe.