I thought this year maybe we could exchange
I'm not a great turner on a good day.  Smaller items are even more of a challenge.    That's why the "maybe".  It will be fun regardless.
Rodney
Another definite maybe..........scrollsaw religious Christmas okay?

(09-11-2018, 11:24 PM)wood2woodknot Wrote: Another definite maybe..........scrollsaw religious Christmas okay?

Just as long as it is hand made.  I love your scroll saw ornaments you donate in the Christmas auction every year.
Yes

I can see a few put up in a window and some on a tree to.
Yes
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Ooops!  You have me confused with someone else.  This is my first effort here. But I'll take the smiley anyway.

I have done some warped things for my family though....like making fancy star ornaments from White Castle boxes
(new and unused!) because we had a tradition of WC's under the tree every year before opening packages. When the kids moved to places where no WC's were available, they needed a way to remember and memorialize their past tradition.

That is cute and funny to.
Yes 
Big Grin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

You can make me a definite YES - I'M IN. Tested the waters and all went well. Almost done (and that's a bragging point because I'm always pushing the limits to get things done under the wire).

PS - ARLIN, check your mail for my PM.

(09-25-2018, 06:58 PM)wood2woodknot Wrote: You can make me a definite YES - I'M IN. Tested the waters and all went well. Almost done (and that's a bragging point because I'm always pushing the limits to get things done under the wire).

PS - ARLIN, check your mail for my PM.

Got your email buddy and by Oct 1 I will send everyone their person to make one or whatever them.

I think I am going to make 2 or even 3 seeing I will be in the Spirit of things.
Laugh
Big Grin

Sent you a PM Arlin. Sing me up please.
(09-27-2018, 02:37 PM)FrankAtl Wrote: Sent you a PM Arlin. Sing me up please.

I got it Thanks Frank