Rider mower seat cushion?
A lot of the suspension seats will raise you up 6-8 inches. That is too much in a lot of applications.
1st class birdhouse builder/scrapwood mfg.
[Image: 697.jpg]

Just $2,374.00 from Tractorseats.com

http://www.tractorseats.com/p-697-jd-700...nsion.aspx
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
(04-27-2018, 11:56 AM)Cooler Wrote: [Image: 697.jpg]

Just $2,374.00 from Tractorseats.com

http://www.tractorseats.com/p-697-jd-700...nsion.aspx

That's garbage.... $2400 and no cup holder?
(04-27-2018, 11:58 AM)Robert Adams Wrote:          That's garbage.... $2400 and no cup holder?

My niece is a highly competitive white water kayaker.  She showed off her new mega-expensive kayak.  I said, "$2,000.00  for a kayak and no cup holder?  I can get a kayak at Costco for $400.00  and it has two."

(She rolled her eyes.)

Note:  Shortly after she got this, she blew out her shoulder.  I don't think she will be able to compete again.  She was really good before the shoulder issue though.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
(04-27-2018, 01:19 PM)Cooler Wrote: My niece is a highly competitive white water kayaker.  She showed off her new mega-expensive kayak.  I said, "$2,000.00  for a kayak and no cup holder?  I can get a kayak at Costco for $400.00  and it has two."

(She rolled her eyes.)

Note:  Shortly after she got this, she blew out her shoulder.  I don't think she will be able to compete again.  She was really good before the shoulder issue though.

Ouch. The better 3/4 just got the ok to go back to work after rotator cuff repair. She has been off since the end of January. 

I tried a plastic cheapie kayak in DR a few years ago and LOML took us both out... A couple wood strip canoes are on my list to build though.