Kraft 3' Paper Roll Dispenser/Cutter - Homemade Options?
(05-02-2018, 03:41 PM)giradman Wrote: Well, came up w/ a solution - hung 14" long 1 1/2" square oak hangers under the basement stairs attached to the stringers on each side (see pic below); 3/4" holes drilled at the bottom - used some old leftover electrical conduit - the Kraft Paper roll is nearly 6' off the ground but easily reachable  - now need to come up w/ an idea of cutting the paper - Dave
Smile

I see you hung up your toilet paper under it.
Winkgrin
Big Grin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(05-19-2018, 12:17 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: I see you hung up your toilet paper under it.
Winkgrin
Big Grin

Hi Guys - well, I made a U-shaped frame w/ 3 hacksaw blades @ the bottom, then attached to the paper roll hanger - works OK but improved by clamping a straight stick on back to hold paper still - might be easier to just use a utility knife?  Now, I cut paper only a few times a year, so just nice to get the Kraft roll out of the way.  Dave
Smile

P.S. the other 'roll' is cloth rags - just cut w/ heavy-duty scissors.

Attached Files Image(s)

Piedmont North Carolina
Fyi. Free source of paper roll.
Our local newspaper gives away roll ends of paper. With a lot of paper left.
Not that heavy, but has it's uses.
I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
Happiness is a snipe free planer