Vanity Wall Cabinets
I installed these two small wall cabinets above a makeup vanity I built just about 2 years ago.  Nice young couple with three kids that keep finding jobs for me to do.  The overall plan will look like this.

[Image: zZPwk0zzx65RkWIYPSKRDjIjD8-WPWwp8av-1P5v...78-h591-no]

And it looks like this now. 

[Image: AK4eMsD_PuhrywB9pYOyER4llkeWaCf9eOxx8REt...53-h626-no]

[Image: 303XNYsxOOlD8gr-zn2DZrSjjj4zTcY-j6sONteX...53-h626-no]

The wall cabinets are typical plywood with faceframes.  I installed a 1/4" thick mirror in the back of the lower section along with adjustable glass shelves.  The cubby at the top is for whatever.  The finish is GF's Enduro White Poly over BIN pigmented shellac primer, same as on the makeup vanity below.  

And, yes, there is an electrical panel on the right wall.  Don't know who thought that was a good idea.  

John
(04-21-2018, 07:11 PM)jteneyck Wrote: I installed these two small wall cabinets above a makeup vanity I built just about 2 years ago.  Nice young couple with three kids that keep finding jobs for me to do.  The overall plan will look like this.

[Image: zZPwk0zzx65RkWIYPSKRDjIjD8-WPWwp8av-1P5v...78-h591-no]

And it looks like this now. 

[Image: AK4eMsD_PuhrywB9pYOyER4llkeWaCf9eOxx8REt...53-h626-no]

[Image: 303XNYsxOOlD8gr-zn2DZrSjjj4zTcY-j6sONteX...53-h626-no]

The wall cabinets are typical plywood with faceframes.  I installed a 1/4" thick mirror in the back of the lower section along with adjustable glass shelves.  The cubby at the top is for whatever.  The finish is GF's Enduro White Poly over BIN pigmented shellac primer, same as on the makeup vanity below.  

And, yes, there is an electrical panel on the right wall.  Don't know who thought that was a good idea.  

John

nice cabinets