Filler?
Turned some massive legs for a farmhouse table. Developed some cracks which I expected. The legs will be painted so filler is not a problem. Just want to make sure I use something that will not come out ovet time. Recommendations????

Thanks
Roger

Life isn't like a box of chocolates. It's more like a jar of Jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your rear tomorrow.

9-11 Never forget
I use epoxy to fill in the cracks. If I’m going to stain the bowl I’ll add black dye.
Don
(04-22-2018, 02:07 PM)DFJarvie Wrote: I use epoxy to fill in the cracks. If I’m going to stain the bowl I’ll add black dye.

What Don Said Epoxy would be way better then putty and keep the crack for getting worse or spreading. 

Darn wood cracking and things on you.
Sad  lol
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.