Paint for Cement Board Siding
Can someone recommend an exterior paint that applies well and lasts on cement board siding?

I built a detached garage last fall and am looking to paint it this summer.  It will all be painted white.  I purchased an airless sprayer to apply the paint.  

The siding is primed gray and the trim is primed a light gray.  

I've got all the usual players in the area, so who has the best exterior paint for cement board?
sherwin williams Duration.
Behr Marquis routinely gets the highest ratings from Consumer Reports.  I've used it for both interior and exterior applications and it goes on well.  Here is a good article about how to coat cement board:

http://www.finehomebuilding.com/2012/02/...ent-siding

Benjamin Moore cautions about painting in direct sun for Duration.
No animals were injured or killed in the production of this post.
Longevity I can't say because I started painting our house 3+ years ago and just finished this past summer. I used Behr's Premium Plus paint and primer latex exterior. I bought 2 5-gallon pails of it at once. At the time it was well reviewed.

I used a brush for the whole thing on mostly Masonite lap siding and some Hardie lap siding. The color of the paint (kind of a bluish slate gray) that I painted 3 years still matched the newer applications--no fading or hazing. The applied paint still appeared to be in like new condition. I was painting over white siding. On the old Masonite, I sprayed deck cleaning solution all over and then scrubbed all the dirt off with a sponge and rag. For the new areas of Hardie, I just wiped with a wet rag.