Another nice call
I love getting these calls. This one was from a woman about an hour away. I bought most of the hand tools that were there and then she asked if I'd be willing to sell the machinery and other tailed tools for her, so I'll be having an estate sale in Saugerties  NY in a couple weeks. At any rate, I thought I would share pics of some of the hand tools I grabbed. First up are a 606 and a 7. The 7 is darn near mint. The 606 looks like someone who knew what they were doing has refurbished.
[Image: sO910pYl.jpg]
Nest up are a minty small set of Irwin auger bits and the nicest 78 I've found
[Image: y4TwjEol.jpg]
 A Pfeil drawknife and scorp along with a LV scraper and marking gauge
[Image: RtEXHMpl.jpg]
Then there was this lovely LN 102 with the holster, a minty Starrett square and an Ulmia 45 degree "square"
[Image: Y6qWcqql.jpg]
The 102 will stay with me, but the rest of it will be appearing soon in SnS. Thanks for looking.
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
You suck Dave...you and your darn phone calls lol
I suspect that there is less suckage involved than if it was kids getting rid of pop's stuff, but there is definitely a low-pressure area in your vicinity.

Nice stuff.

What sort of power tools?
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Power tools are a nice Uni, a G0555X bandsaw that is like new, Jet 6" jointer, Jet moulder/planer, 3 router tables, various bench tools, and a TON of contractor tools. The widow was telling me that he did contracting for a living and woodworking for fun.

I offered enough so that I could sell most and end up with a couple for free. My money will come from running the sale.
Smile
Currently a smarta$$ but hoping to one day graduate to wisea$$
Thanks for the additional info.

Sounds like good stuff, but not what I need. (especially considering that I am still in St Pete for a couple more nights)

I hope the sales go smoothly for you.

The 606 & 607 look sweet in the pic. If they were C's they might be irresistible.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.