Priming Dishwasher?
Are you sure the water is turned on?  Wouldn't be the first time someone thought they turned it on but hadn't.  

John
(05-02-2018, 08:30 PM)jteneyck Wrote: Are you sure the water is turned on?  Wouldn't be the first time someone thought they turned it on but hadn't.  

John

Not plumbing, but same idea:  I had a friend who did IT support for a large corporation.  He once drove 6 hours to a remote site to troubleshoot some problems.  He turned on their power strip and all was well....
(05-02-2018, 08:30 PM)jteneyck Wrote: Are you sure the water is turned on?  Wouldn't be the first time someone thought they turned it on but hadn't.  

John

Yes.  I double-checked.

my dishwasher shutoff valve was leaking and so I just put another one in line after it.  Plumber probably shook his head at that when he unstuck the sink.
I suppose I should remove the leaky one someday to remove the possibility of shenanigans.
About a gallon of water poured into the bottom of the unit fixed the problem.

(05-01-2018, 08:27 PM)JosephP Wrote: If all else fails, why not try dumping a couple of gallons of water in the bottom and running it on empty just to see what happens.  It should also drain until the float valve goes down so even if there is too much water in there, it will drain it out.

(05-07-2018, 09:57 AM)David Stone Wrote: About a gallon of water poured into the bottom of the unit fixed the problem.
Normally I'd charge $75, but since this wasn't an actual house call, I'll settle for $50
Laugh
Laugh
(05-07-2018, 08:40 PM)JosephP Wrote: Normally I'd charge $75, but since this wasn't an actual house call, I'll settle for $50
Laugh
Laugh

Money sent through the Woodnet money transfer system. Should arrive any day now.

(05-08-2018, 02:43 PM)David Stone Wrote: Money sent through the Woodnet money transfer system. Should arrive any day now.
I just got an email from the Woodnet Community something about the microwave plans I requested.  Must be attached to that.  I'll be sure to open it
Uhoh
Sarcasm