Insect control tip
I went to a pest control store, because the Ortho, and Spectracide insecticide wasn't working.
When I told him what I was using, he chuckled, and showed me a product called Demon WP.
Same ingrediant, but at least 10x as strong.
Bought some, and later ordered online.
A package has 4 water soluble packs in it. It's about $8./a package of 4.
Each soluble pack makes 1/2 - 1 gallon.
I used it 1/1 gallon, and was amazed.
That's only about $1/gallon.
With the Ortho, and Spectracide, the ants we're back in a few days.
Now, 2 months and no ants!
I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
Happiness is a snipe free planer
Lots of good info on this site as well. https://store.doyourownpestcontrol.com

Unfortunately nothing you buy at the borgs for pest control or weeds is worth buying as none of it works anymore.
I apply a lot of pesticides in caring for trees. Probably have 20-30 different kinds in my cabinets now. I'm pretty confident I can take about anything out given the right timing. Of those 1 fungicide has a "warning" signal word. I'd rather avoid that if at all possible.

For longer residual and effective insect control and a "caution" instead of "warning" look at bifenthrin or permethrin. If you want to use Cypermethrin do you need dozens of gallons? Just because it is a higher concentration in the bottle doesn't mean it is OK to use it higher than the labeled rate...
Good site, and products. No box store junk.
I've used the ,Termidor, as well as the Demon WP.
Both excellent.
I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
Happiness is a snipe free planer