Cremation cask
I have one planned for wife and myself. It will have a removable center divider for when the second inhabitant is added.
(05-08-2018, 05:28 PM)castguy2003 Wrote: I have one planned for wife and myself. It will have a removable center divider for when the second inhabitant is added.

Just to mention another option not really directed at the quote above - I have two SIL (sisters in-law) who now both have 2 urns each of ashes of my relatives - not sure what they may want to do w/ them?  Wife and I belong to the local Unitarian Fellowship that has a Memorial Garden (below a pic w/ description written by my wife) - quite often cremated ashes are scattered in this garden typically by family and close friends - I've attended several of these services and spread ashes - their names can be engraved on the erect stones, so a place to visit in remembrance.  Dave
Smile

Attached Files Image(s)

Piedmont North Carolina