Krenov Archives
Haven't seen this posted so if a repeat, my apologies. The Krenov archives are now online if you're needing some inspiration.

Krenov archives
Wow thanks for posting this!
(05-08-2018, 10:03 AM)gov.cheese Wrote: Haven't seen this posted so if a repeat, my apologies. The Krenov archives are now online if you're needing some inspiration.

Krenov archives

Got a couple of his books, but this is still a great source.  Thanks for posting.
Better to follow the leader than the pack. Less to step in.
(05-08-2018, 10:03 AM)gov.cheese Wrote: Haven't seen this posted so if a repeat, my apologies. The Krenov archives are now online if you're needing some inspiration.

Krenov archives

Thanks so much for posting this. He meant so much to me and a whole generation of furnituremakers.
That's wonderful! I'm really enjoying looking at the pictures of his different pieces, many of which I hadn't seen before. There are one or two that I would really like to try building at some point. Thanks for sharing!
Steve S.
------------------------------------------------------
Tradition cannot be inherited, and if you want it you must obtain it by great labour.
- T. S. Eliot

Tutorials and Build-Alongs at The Literary Workshop
Yeah, post of the week for me too
Lumber Logs, domestic hardwoods at wholesale prices: http://www.woodfinder.com/listings/012869.php

Lumber Logs' blog: Follow the adventure

Krenov archives

Thanks for that link.
Smile

Very insightful, added it to my bookmarks.
so much inspiration! this is fantastic, thanks for posting