I'm done with Grizzly
I copy and save all orders separately into word. Here is an example from Grizzly;

Grizzly
Your order number is 90X486XX.

Completed: Friday, June 19, 2015 3:48:27 PM PST.
Order Summary

Order Total $59.57
Merchandise $46.35
Shipping $13.22
Payment Info

XXXX
Billing Address
walter XXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXX
McQueeney TX XXXX
US
83X4911XXX
Shipping Information
walter XXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
MC QUEENEY TX XXXX-XXX
US
________________________________________________________________________________

You whether have a receipt with the shipping address or you don't. If you don't, you have just learned something.
Maybe I am too simple.....but how far is the old house from when you live now?

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

(05-08-2018, 05:09 PM)Admiral Wrote: The issue may be with PayPal.

+10000000

I had that issue when I moved as well....went in and changed the address, but there was a few places where it needed to be changed. That and if the vendor saved info, it would need to be change there too.

It pays to double and triple check the conformations.....I do it all the time now. Takes one second.

Once Favre hangs it up though, it years of cellar dwelling for the Pack. (Geoff 12-18-07)  

(05-08-2018, 05:09 PM)Admiral Wrote: The issue may be with PayPal.

Agreed.  He should check both his Paypal and Grizzly receipts to see if the shipping address matches up on both.  I buy stuff all the time from sites and pay via Paypal and the Paypal receipt lists out the shipping address from their system.
(05-08-2018, 02:57 PM)Phil Thien Wrote: I wonder where they got your old address, if you had deleted it.

Most companies are laughably bad at handling data.  They almost always have the same information physically duplicated in multiple places.
Now you won't find me defending Grizzly pretty much ever but on this one I am conflicted.  I buy stuff online the order received email usually says where it is going to land so even if the original order started out correct there should have been opportunity early on to catch it, then again when you get the "Your order has shipped" email along with any tracking info sent out.  While I agree it shouldn't have happened seems there were many chances to catch it on before it made it to final destination
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(05-08-2018, 06:16 PM)Bob10 Wrote: Now you won't find me defending Grizzly pretty much ever but on this one I am conflicted.  I buy stuff online the order received email usually says where it is going to land so even if the original order started out correct there should have been opportunity early on to catch it, then again when you get the "Your order has shipped" email along with any tracking info sent out.  While I agree it shouldn't have happened seems there were many chances to catch it on before it made it to final destination

I buy and sell on line a lot too (i even work in IT)...  the email comes later and they always work just fine until this one.  But no more comments are necessary.  Mr. Bollolia told me another site that I could pound sand so I'll fix it myself and take my money elsewhere.
What does paypal ship to address show? Thats where it would have been sent.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

(05-08-2018, 06:53 PM)Pat Zabrocki Wrote: I buy and sell on line a lot too (i even work in IT)...  the email comes later and they always work just fine until this one.  But no more comments are necessary.  Mr. Bollolia told me another site that I could pound sand so I'll fix it myself and take my money elsewhere.

Sorry to hear.  I hope Paypal will help you out
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

(05-08-2018, 05:39 PM)mad_planter Wrote: Most companies are laughably bad at handling data.  They almost always have the same information physically duplicated in multiple places.

That hasn't been my experience.

(05-08-2018, 06:53 PM)Pat Zabrocki Wrote: I buy and sell on line a lot too (i even work in IT)...  the email comes later and they always work just fine until this one.  But no more comments are necessary.  Mr. Bollolia told me another site that I could pound sand so I'll fix it myself and take my money elsewhere.

So he agree w/ you that they biffed it and isn't willing to help?

Or he thinks you failed to recognize the old address while checking-out?

This seems sorta unlike him.