Deck Cleaner PSA
(05-12-2018, 05:43 AM)fishhh4 Wrote: John .....  you should consider CWF natural . Two easy day job . It can be applied with a garden sprayer . Make yourself up a spray shield out of luan . The beauty of CWF is it milks right up with TSP and bleach . Mild pressure washer takes it right back to original .
Let it dry a couple days . Apply CWF .
A maintenance coat in the fall might see you through a couple years .

Fish, did I understand you right, are you saying that TSP and bleach completely strips off CWF?  I guess that would be a good alternative if the Wet and Forget doesn't work.  Better to have something that comes off easily than not.  Thanks very much.  

John
(05-12-2018, 09:02 AM)jteneyck Wrote: Fish, did I understand you right, are you saying that TSP and bleach completely strips off CWF?  I guess that would be a good alternative if the Wet and Forget doesn't work.  Better to have something that comes off easily than not.  Thanks very much.  

John

Yes it acts sorta like paint stripper . Thats what I meant by it milks it up . It turns it milky looking , and a pressure washer will take it right off .

If it can't kill you it probably ain't no good. Better living through chemicals.

What is CWF?.........
(05-12-2018, 05:39 AM)fredhargis Wrote: What about using such a solution on concrete? I know the chlorine would be bad, but if you flushed it off that quickly it shouldn't cause a problem(?).

Funny you should ask, Fred.  I tried some of it on a small section of my sealed concrete patio and it worked great to remove the dirt and green gunk where a bush hangs over it.  I plan to do the whole thing with it when I finish the deck and reseal the patio.  I'll be glad when the early season maintenance chores are done.  

John
(05-12-2018, 01:15 PM)AUswimKC Wrote: What is CWF?.........

Clear Wood Finish, made by Flood.   Be aware, there are several products to choose from.

John
A heaping tablespoon of TSP in your laundry will do wonders at getting stains out.  It will get your whites white again.
There are two kinds of people: Those who can extrapolate from incomplete data.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring - Carl Sagan