Glue for outdoor statuary?
[attachment=10355][attachment=10355]We found a cool parrot Statuary. Needs some glueing. That's why it was only $5.
The spot where the parrot is attached to the egg, is shown in one pic, and on the egg also, in other picture.
The remnants of the last glue, are well adhered to each surface. As the 2 surfaces don't make a close joint, the adhesive needs to fill gaps.
The tail also gets glued to the back of the egg, to help support the bird.
Which glue would you use?
Gorilla glue?  Wouldn't be that strong in big gaps.
Thickened epoxy? 
Construction adhesive?
Other?

Attached Files Image(s)

I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
Happiness is a snipe free planer
I have used the dark grey version (not marine grade) of this for numerous difficult to glue items over the years. It has worked very well. It is a very thick stiff paste and does not run. when I have needed it to cure faster, I have put it next to a heat source like a 60 watt light.  I don't know how it will hold up in the sun (UV radiation).
I would use PL Premium construction adhesive.  And I think they're toucans, not parrots.
Blackhat

Bad experiences come from poor decisions. So do good stories. 

With respect, I think that PL Premium is a great adhesive for exterior use, but Pirate said that the broken pieces don't fit together well without gaps. I believe an epoxy would be better for that.

Pirate. Remove all of the existing glue that you can. You can't tell how well new glue will adhere to it. You might also consider drilling a hole or two into both pieces and setting steel dowels (some threaded rod would work) in with the same epoxy to strengthen the joint.
Toucans for sure. Not thinking!
I was thinking of drilling a few holes for a few dowels.Then some thickened spoxy.
Bondo to fill gaps after epoxy.
Thanks for the ideas.
I've epoxied two cans together before- should work for you as well.
It looks to made of resin.  Epoxy should work well.
Bob