FS Penn State 3.5 HP cyclone
Penn State 3.5 HP cyclone. 220 volts includes cyclone, filters, etc. We are selling our house. Local pickup in Bear, DE $600 Negotiable.
What is the total height of the cyclone? When would you need it gone? Leaving for vacation and would not be able to pick up until the weekend after Memorial Day. I understand fully if you cannot wait.
Fill your heart with compassion, seek the jewel in every soul, share a word of kindness, and remember; the people's what it's about.
Capt. Tony Tarracino

It is 7 feet 9 inches. It’s possible to go an inch or so less. If you send me an email at macpianoman@yahoo.com I can send you a pic and also about the timing thing.
Looks like it will be just a little too high. I will need to pass.
Fill your heart with compassion, seek the jewel in every soul, share a word of kindness, and remember; the people's what it's about.
Capt. Tony Tarracino