Saturday night Blue Light Special<<SOLD>>
Politics 
USA Nicholson files..Five double extra slim taper six inches long and two 6 inch taper files..all new old stock..The five dbl xtra slims are suitable for dovetail or tenon saws and the tapers are suitable for 12PPI and above, hand saws..Selling all seven as a lot for $25.00 plus $5.50 shipping..The USA made Nicholson's are excellent files, unlike those made south of the border...Paypal only, USA sale only...first PM gets them..Thanks for looking...

[Image: P1030483.jpg]
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset

I'll take the, Jack...
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite
It seems Jack sold cheap.  I wonder what Martin will do with him.
Yes
Big Grin
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(05-20-2018, 11:39 AM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: It seems Jack sold cheap.  I wonder what Martin will do with him.
Yes
Big Grin

Laugh ..I tossed in a few extra Pillar files also Arlin..They were used in a gun factory and still in pretty good condition...surplus to my needs..like most everything else any more.....
Crazy
Often Tested.    Always Faithful.      Brothers Forever

Jack Edgar, Sgt. U.S. Marines, Korea, America's Forgotten War
Get off my lawn !
Upset