Best Farm House Kitchen Design
Older thread.

I'm wondering how long it will take to scuff up the base cabs with no toe kick.

Cabs look nice Russell
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Don't know how I missed this first time around.

That kitchen is incredible. Add some food stains and usage scuffs and it looks like it could have been original to the house.
That is wonderful. I live in a newer "box" house with very little character. That looks like a home. Well done.
I am quickly realizing that I have NO natural talent... But I am trying to fake it.
I'm usually not a fan of painted woodwork/cabinets, but I have to say, that is a real beaut!

It looks gorgeous in that kitchen.  Nicely done!
If you are going down a river at 2 mph and your canoe loses a wheel, how much pancake mix would you need to shingle your roof?

the toe kicks are only placed where you'll do a lot of standing / sink, island, etc. / gives me two things. cabinets look better with base molding (more like furniture) AND where a kick will exist, I get to add a detail (the shape of the 'cut out' from that molding) which makes the kick's surrounding more hand crafted, more custom-made, imo.
"Courage is knowing what not to fear."
www.hudsoncabinetmaking.com
Very creative solution.  We are planning to renew our twenty five year old kitchen within the next year.  The boss continues to gather ideas.
Jim in Okie
You can tell a lot about the character of a man -
By the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.
I really like it all.

Almost Shaker style, but not quite. Simple, but refined.

Well done!
...Naval Aviators, that had balz made of brass and the size of bowling balls, getting shot off the deck at night, in heavy seas, hoping that when they leave the deck that the ship is pointed towards the sky and not the water.

AD1 T. O. Cronkhite