Thick Apple flat rate boxes
I milled up a 60 foot apple tree 3 years ago and am finally getting around to this stock.  I milled it down to 1 3/4 and have lengths around 24 to 32 inches. I also have a few pieces of 4/4 and a piece that is 3.5 x 2 x 23. There's enough to make small pieces of furniture or if you wanted tool handles / plane parts made, there is more than enough.  I can fill flat medium flat rate boxes for $60 plus the cost of shipping.  Pics are available upon request (just include your mail) and if you wanted the whole billet as one piece, we'd just need to figure out shipping.  

Josh
Where are you located? If close by, I'm interested in more.
" The founding fathers weren't trying to protect citizens' rights to have an interesting hobby." I Learn Each Day 1/18/13

www.RUSTHUNTER.com
Josh,

If I am not mistaken, that larger piece would still fit in a flat-rate game board box. They are free from USPS, but you have to order them from their website.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Located in Madison, WI. Thanks for the headsup on the larger boxes.