Tennessee Shop Update
(06-01-2018, 01:15 PM)oakey Wrote: Mike
You Need a set of forks for that loader mine are handy as a extra hand  
I use my forks as offten as my bucket
Look like a Great place to enjoy retirement
All the best enjoy them new digs
Nice shop BTW

On the list. I agree with your assessment. Just looking for a deal. Thought I had one, but only 42 inch. I want 48 inch forks.

(06-01-2018, 06:06 PM)Bob10 Wrote: you might want to look for a fold up cherry picker for the days that tractor won't fit where you need the help

Maybe. I'd have to store it. Don't have room for the pallet jack I bought either.
Rocket Science is more fun when you actually have rockets. 

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry
(06-01-2018, 06:40 PM)Mr_Mike Wrote: On the list.  I agree with your assessment.  Just looking for a deal.  Thought I had one, but only 42 inch.  I want 48 inch forks.

Maybe.  I'd have to store it. Don't have room for the pallet jack I bought either.

Make a pallet with enough surface and set the cherry picker on the pallet jack
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.

Forks and pallet jack are two of my prized possessions. The cherry picker not so much.

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.