Tennessee Shop Update
You want it painted. Mostly for appearance and lighting, but also in case of any occcassional clean up that might happen.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(05-25-2018, 05:36 AM)fredhargis Wrote: You want it painted. Mostly for appearance and lighting, but also in case of any occcassional clean up that might happen.

OK, what color?
Rocket Science is more fun when you actually have rockets. 

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry
Bright White reflects light the best.
WoodTinker
A light color (white is good) that reflects light. I've always used a tan(ish) color in the past but on my current shop changed things up and went with a light blue. It seems to work just fine. A real nice pink might have worked better, I understand it calms you down in moments of high anger.....like when you cut that board to short.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
I just finished installing plywood in my shop.  One wall was unfinished sheetrock and the others were open.  Lowes has a cabinet grade plywood that is primed on one side.  That looked good enough for me that I just sealed it with some water based poly.  Used white deck screws to hang it.

John
Add a better pic than a 7 year old phone.

John
(05-24-2018, 11:02 AM)Mr_Mike Wrote: The OSB wall is a partition wall segregating off about 12 feet of space.  It appears it was historically a exercise room but it is not heated or cooled.  I haven't decided if I'm going to keep that room or not.  The wall is not structural.

You could use that room as a finishing/painting room and have racks that come out to hang painted things on or a table with a lazy Susan to paint all around an object.

Also I like your new place and with I knew how to make cabinets.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
A little more work.  The Cyclone DC is assembled.  How do you lift a 200 lb blower motor by yourself?  Kubota!

Setting up.  I took off the bucket and will use the cross tube on the front of the loader.

Suspended by chain.  It doesn't hang level, but that is OK.

I have just enough room under the door opener and to the ceiling.  Both clearances are about the same.  

Landing well.  Wasn't difficult to get lined up.

Parked in its new home.  I still have work to do.  I have lost a few bolts, so I need those.  The controller remote board burned out some time ago and I've just been manually turning it on.  It needs to be pulled out again so I can panel the walls, but its on wheels, so no big deal.

(05-27-2018, 06:08 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Also I like your new place and with I knew how to make cabinets.

Well, I don't do roundy things.  It all evens out.  
Smile
Rocket Science is more fun when you actually have rockets. 

"The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government." -- Patrick Henry
Mike
You Need a set of forks for that loader mine are handy as a extra hand
I use my forks as offten as my bucket
Look like a Great place to enjoy retirement
All the best enjoy them new digs
Nice shop BTW
you might want to look for a fold up cherry picker for the days that tractor won't fit where you need the help
Phydeaux said "Loving your enemy and doing good for those that hurt you does not preclude killing them if they make that necessary."

Phil Thien

women have trouble understanding Trump's MAGA theme because they had so little involvement in making America great the first time around.