any Silicon Valley Woodturners here?
Question 
It looks like I might be in that part of the country when the June 1st-Wednesday meeting happens.

AAW does not seem to think that the club has a website but google does.

If I am reading the calendar correctly, the June program is "Sanding."

Any additional info available?
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.
Hmmm

Silicon Valley is that where women go to get adjusted. 
Smirk

If you said AAW does not have one does not mean there is not one like you noticed.  Not all turning clubs are part of AAW and I no nothing about this group.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
(05-26-2018, 08:38 PM)Arlin Eastman Wrote: Hmmm

Silicon Valley is that where women go to get adjusted. 
Smirk

If you said AAW does not have one does not mean there is not one like you noticed.  Not all turning clubs are part of AAW and I no nothing about this group.

I am not about to comment about who goes to Silicon Valley to get adjusted when I am upstairs.
Winkgrin
Laugh

AAW does show several affiliated clubs in the area. None of the others have meetings scheduled while I am in Cali.

When I am on travel now a days, I try to see if there are woodworking gatherings scheduled while I am in the area. The last time I was in the Denver area, I got to see a great demo by Trent Bosch and listen to him and his daughter talk about the hollow form that she made from books. It was a good meeting. It would have been great if I had not been coming down with food poisoning from the dinner that I ate in a restaurant with my fellow travelers before dropping them off at the hotel and driving to the meeting.
"the most important safety feature on any tool is the one between your ears." - Ken Vick

A wish for you all:  May you keep buying green bananas.