Speaking of cleaning the shop, tablesaw wrenches edition
(05-28-2018, 09:06 AM)Pirate Wrote: A few years ago I sent my method of storing ts wrenches to a wood rag, and won $100 for the tip! 
Wrenches are next to the plug, so you have no excuse to not unplug, when changing blades.

Cool
Steve

Mo.

I miss the days of using my dinghy with a girlfriend too. Zack Butler-4/18/24

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(05-28-2018, 09:19 AM)Stwood_ Wrote:
Cool

???? Explain
I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
Happiness is a snipe free planer
(05-30-2018, 10:08 AM)Pirate Wrote: ???? Explain

You won the monthly payout with your submitted tip.
Steve

Mo.

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

(05-30-2018, 10:16 AM)Stwood_ Wrote: You won the monthly payout with your submitted tip.

Putzing: Engage in inconsequential or unproductive activity.  

Hardly unproductive. $700+ so far from shop tips! 

Kind of like sending in CM recalled, ras motors for $100 each.  $1500+ so far! (Less $600 in paid prices and gas)

Looks like Putzing has paid me back all the money I spent on shop machinery!  Unproductive?  lol
I long for the days when Coke was a soft drink, and Black and Decker was a quality tool.
(05-30-2018, 11:16 AM)Pirate Wrote: Putzing: Engage in inconsequential or unproductive activity.  

Hardly unproductive. $700+ so far from shop tips! 

Kind of like sending in CM recalled, ras motors for $100 each.  $1500+ so far! (Less $600 in paid prices and gas)

Looks like Putzing has paid me back all the money I spent on shop machinery!  Unproductive?  lol

Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Laugh
Now pay attention.....
Look real close. The putzing you are referring too is my **sig line***.
I made no comment about putzing to your post. I simply posted a
Cool
Steve

Mo.

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

A few missing posts. Strange
(05-30-2018, 08:54 PM)Pirate Wrote: A few missing posts. Strange

Are you ok?
Laugh
None missing since this thread started.
Steve

Mo.

WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Mine hang on a screw run into the side of my right hand extension table. 

But unlike you, I change blades a lot, often several times a day, so they can’t stay lost for long.
Ralph Bagnall
www.woodcademy.com
Watch Woodcademy TV free on our website.
Right ..............
I have a Craftsman hybrid TS that came with the 2 pressed steel wrenches. I have them on a long string hanging off the rail. The string is long enough I can use them both without untying.
Was living the good retired life on the Lake. Now just living retired.