Can't see whole thread
this thread: PSA: Portamate Lumber Storage Rack $40 @ Lowes 

in woodworking power tools.. I can't see the recent posts, I made one, and I know there's at least one more by bob10, but I can't see anything past 2015, post #30.

Any ideas?
I have noticed this at various times since the software update. When I looked at that thread before logging in, I could see only posts up to 2015. After I logged in, I could see 2016 posts. The power tools index page shows there was a post 2018-05-26, 07:33 PM, but I can't see it. The index says there were 12 posts, and the ones I can see are numbered 51-100. This may be related to another thing I've sometimes noticed where a second page of posts is not mentioned, but clicking on p2 shows them. Here, there is no link.

Edit: I tried closing and reopening my browser, without effect. However, if I click on "reply" I can see the more recent posts below the entry box.
I see it all. Last post Bob10 #112
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020