Start of something small
The joys of being Retired.....I work only as much as i feel like, when I feel like it....
Cool

So....maybe a PIP, since I now have a coat of Poly Gloss on this little table?
Winkgrin   

Center view..not sure which way will be the "front"
Confused  

Maybe this one?
Rolleyes 

Or this one?

Just one coat, so far
Show me a picture, I'll build a project from that
One coat was just enough.  Table is done.  Other than rehabbing a couple chisels from recent rust hunts, not much going on.  Out of lumber, at the moment
No 

Well, there are three 2 x 10 x 24" slabs sitting around, and a 1/2" x 2' x 2' maple plywood panel...not really enough to do much of anything with....yet.

Chisels being rehabbed?
Confused  

Defiance by Stanley.  1-1/2" wide.   Needed a new handle. 
And last night's foray..
Winkgrin  

Needed a new edge done.  Old one was skewed, and at a 40+ angle for a bevel  
Raised 

Crescent Tool Co. No. 175    1  1/4   Made in Jamestown N.Y., USA

More for Plumbers and Electricians..

I even repainted the red end, after removing the old Mushroomed part
Winkgrin  

Was part of a large tub of tools I picked for $5...Chisel is setting bevel down in that  photo, shadows showing up. 

Waiting on either a new stash of Lumber, or the next Rust Hunt trophy....
Rolleyes
What wood was it for the table top?  Also another project well done buddy.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
Table's top was just Pine from Menard's.....they had a pallet of what they called "Quality Boards" that had been cut to 4' lengths, I picked through and found an interesting one, that didn't have a bunch of knots.    Just a 1 x 10 x 48"....Made a pair of 1 x 10 x 24" pieces, and bookmatched them....
Winkgrin
(06-07-2018, 10:57 AM)bandit571 Wrote: One coat was just enough.  Table is done.  Other than rehabbing a couple chisels from recent rust hunts, not much going on.  Out of lumber, at the moment...

Very nice. I do enjoy seeing your project posts.  Thanks for sharing.
(06-11-2018, 11:15 AM)Cian Wrote: Very nice. I do enjoy seeing your project posts.  Thanks for sharing.

Yes... excellent work.. Thanks!
Skip