[Image: IMG_0550.JPG]

[Image: IMG_0551.JPG]

[Image: IMG_0554.JPG]

Cheers
Pedder
Beautiful as usual, Pedder!
Best,
Aram, always learning

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Web: My woodworking photo site
Beautiful! Love the clean, modern lines of the handle.
Nice and
Cool...
Steve

Missouri

The Revos apparently are designed to clamp railroad ties and pull together horrifically prepared joints
WaterlooMark 02/9/2020

Thanks to both of you for taking the time to make another and posting it as well.

To me this one really appeals to my eyes.

Very clean shaped and the handle is both simple, but elegant with some flair to boot.

Nicely done
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
[quote pid='7628793' dateline='1527968118']
[Image: IMG_0554.JPG]
[/quote]
That is a gorgeous form!

Many times, the advice to stick with existing designs is safest because it is much easier to come up with something less functional and less appealing than did someone in the past whose design has stood the test of time.  But when someone who understands the tool and the material designs with function and appearance in mind, something new and wonderful can result.

To my eye, this is a rare design that is not just novel and well executed.
Thanks a lot guys! Your comments are heart warming to us
Tools are often art
Jim in Okie
You can tell a lot about the character of a man -
By the way he treats those who can do nothing for him.
Pretty saw!
Don't take this the wrong way....
But the "keystone" in the sapwood instantly made me think of "Two Guys In A Garage".
As they are from Pennsylvania, the Keystone State.
Inkblots, I guess...
Ag
I will echo Hank and Alan. I think you have really come into your own with this design. Structurally I can't see how it would be in any way inferior to many of the traditional handles, yet it is uniquely modernized while retaining beauty that is on par with the classics. Very neat. If you were a production shop I'd say you had a potential "signature" style here for an iconic line of saws.