Looking for good Bosh cordless grinder
Hello friends, I am in the market shopping for cordless Bosh grinder, I have seen different ones but could not find the right one, my requirement is powerful and early model. Could any body show me the path to purchase good one.

Thank you I appreciate the help

(06-06-2018, 09:45 AM)alsayyed Wrote: Hello friends, I am in the market shopping for cordless Bosh grinder, I have seen different ones but could not find the right one, my requirement is powerful and early model. Could any body show me the path to purchase good one.

Good - Cordless - Grinder    = Pick 2

Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

You can have all three but it's going to be red, not any shade of blue.
Blackhat

Bad experiences come from poor decisions. So do good stories. 

Heres a link with links to retailers. Have fun!
"Truth is a highway leading to freedom"  --Kris Kristofferson

Wild Turkey
We may see the writing on the wall, but all we do is criticize the handwriting.
(joined 10/1999)
You might want to check out the switch on the Bosch grinder before you buy one. I'm a big fan off Bosch tools. I bought a Bosch corded angle grinder. It has the absolute worst switch/trigger mechanism I've ever experienced on a power tool. It's very awkward and difficult to use and almost impossible to lock in the ON position.
(06-11-2018, 08:40 AM)Hank Knight Wrote: You might want to check out the switch on the Bosch grinder before you buy one. I'm a big fan off Bosch tools. I bought a Bosch corded angle grinder. It has the absolute worst switch/trigger mechanism I've ever experienced on a power tool. It's very awkward and difficult to use and almost impossible to lock in the ON position.

Thank you for your reply yes I agree with you regarding the switch it is terrible, but it is good machine and it is powerfull compared to the other , i will check the website of Bosch and I have to make sure it is 220 - 240 volt , sometimes I see them on same but cannot buy them becuase they 110 v.
any way i will look into it.
thank you

(06-06-2018, 09:45 AM)alsayyed Wrote: Hello friends, I am in the market shopping for cordless Bosh grinder, I have seen different ones but could not find the right one, my requirement is powerful and early model. Could any body show me the path to purchase good one.

have you looked at Makita?  They are giving away cordless grinders with purchase of many of their other tools.  I picked up a very nice cordless sawzall and it came with a free grinder.

Haven't had a reason to try the grinder yet...
You are frequently puzzled by things you tell us you fully understand. - Bob10 to EH 9/22/16

Too much has been made out of my mostly idle comments  - Cletus 12/9/15

You sound like one of those survivalist, hoarder, tin foil hat, militia, clinger, wackjobs.  - Fear Monger 1/30/13
is it Bosch or Bosh grinder?
depends on what your need. There's many kind of bosch grinder you can find in online woodworking tools shop. You can start to compare the price from amazon, alibaba, etc.