Shop Clean UP (my first)
Several things I need to move out:

First up is a Delta 1172 Tenoning Jig, the Beast.  It's in very good condition, some patina but no rust.             $200 plus shipping

Next is set of three generic 15" planer blades, lots of life and they were just sharpened. not pretty but good    $ 30 plus shipping

Next is an original Powermatic 66 dado throat plate, I'll throw in the shop manuals                                          $30 plus shipping

Next is a Leigh D4 Dovetail Jig with a metal box to hold bits and such, includes two bushing and two bits         SOLD

Last is nice Jet dust collector if you are local, it has the nice canister, 4" hose, hardware, and a Thien baffle      SOLD

I will probably add some stuff tomorrow.  I live in Birmingham AL if anyone is local

Attached Files Image(s)

What’s considered local?
Benny

(06-10-2018, 09:01 AM)bennybmn Wrote: What’s considered local?

I live in Birmingham, AL.
John, I’m in Trussville. I’ll take the dovetail jig if it’s still available. I’ll send a pm
-Marc