Bifold door hardware
Whats good? Really good.

36" wide bifold doors, 3/4 of the height is mirror...yea they are heavy. And thin too, less than 1" thick.

Ed
Check johnson's Door Hardware. Top quality stuff, and pretty much a solution for every situation.
I started with absolutely nothing. Now, thanks to years of hard work, careful planning, and perseverance, I find I still have most of it left.
(06-10-2018, 07:23 AM)fredhargis Wrote: Check johnson's Door Hardware. Top quality stuff, and pretty much a solution for every situation.

Not a big pocket door fan but I've always thought "Johnsons" made a real nice kit. Pretty much the benchamark.
Neil Summers Home Inspections

I came to a stop sign and a skanky tweaker chick in a tube top climbed out of the brush and propositioned me.  She looked like she didn't have any teeth so I counted that as a plus.

... Kizar Sosay

Thank you, I'll check them out.

Yes

Ed
Got the door re-installed today.  
Yes

Took a while....no fault of the new hardware.

Works great, Johnson's makes an excellent product.

Thanks again.  
Yes

Ed