ebony thins
A small flat rate box filled with dry, check free, thin gaboon ebony. Been sitting on a shelf since the 1980s. Excellent for inlays. banding, splines, glue ups and more. Mostly 1.25" to 1.5" wide. From super thin to 1/4" thick with most falling in between. $25 plus $8 to get it to you. Plenty available. Shoot me a pm for paypal info.
Couldn't resist. Pm sent
Big Grin
Big Grin
Alex
Final Assembly Quality Inspector for the manufacture of custom vintage sport biplanes
[Image: 07-15-28-122_512.gif]
I've ordered a couple of boxes in the past. Very good color and handy for segmenting.
PM sent for a box
thanks
David
PM sent.  Thanks!!

Randy Cox
PM sent.  

Thanks,

Jim
Fair winds and following seas,
Jim Waldron
PM sent

Thanks,
John
Pm sent for one box.
Thanks,
Jack
I was going to add to help you they would be great for pens, segmented turning and other wood turned items, but it seems you have a lot of buyers already.

I will see if I can afford one next time.
As of this time I am not teaching vets to turn. Also please do not send any items to me without prior notification.  Thank You Everyone.

It is always the right time, to do the right thing.
PM sent for a box.