Suggestion for coating for workshop floor
(06-18-2018, 09:37 AM)Cooler Wrote: Greatmats.com sells rubber mats.  Horse stall can take a lot of abuse and still provide a cushioned floor for you.

Also the gym mats are likewise tough and will provide cushioning.  

I created an alley for my framing workshop that cushioned the floor in front of the workstations.

It is too expensive to put everywhere, but if you think it out you can put it exactly where it is needed.  The horse stall mats are thick and light and are easy to move when cleaning.

https://www.greatmats.com/?gclid=CjwKCAj...2IQAvD_BwE

THIS ^^^
(06-20-2018, 06:16 PM)Gary G™ Wrote: My shop has a plywood floor—3/4” T&G exterior grade plywood.
It has no finish and after 18 years still looks about the same as when I installed it. Just darker in places.
Why do you want or need to put a finish on it?

I'm with Gary. My floor also is 3/4 T&G ply unfinished. Why bother? All manner of stuff will get spilled and dropped on it. So what. It's a shop.