Leigh super 18 dovetail jig problem
Hello everybody , I really need some help with the Leigh super 18 dovetail jigs, I have changed three routers and still getting the same result I have contacted the Leigh industries and they were cooperative but they could do anything to solve the problem, I am asking some one with experience  why is doing such thing , I have sent it to them to Canada and they tested and they run some test and they sent it to me back and when I do some test I get this ugly result. I have followed the instruction step by step. My router cut the pins and tails  good but when it come s to put  them together it seems that  out of match or offset sometimes 2 or 5 mm like you see in the pictures.
Dose anybody run into this problem
Ahmed
https://youtu.be/JUQ102pJ49Q

Is the guide busing centered on the bit?
Horizontal Error
<---->
Moving the router around when the guide bushing is not centered would give this.

After watching the brief video:

Are the fingers moving? They should be tight.

Are the two wood pieces milled properly? Both faces on both boards parallel to each other.

Try flipping the tail-board over? Maybe it was cut on the wrong face?
WoodTinker
(06-20-2018, 08:26 AM)WoodTinker Wrote: Try flipping the tail-board over? Maybe it was cut on the wrong face?

The blurry and shaky video does not seem to show any marking on the boards. If they are not probably marked, the chances of mixing up and cutting blunders are very high.

Simon
I have been using the same jig for a while now. What I see might be happening here is possibly a combination of the following.

1. Your boards are not true square.
2. Your pin setting is not quite set to the thickness of the board.

If the boards are not a true square there will be all forms of calliwampuss  (please don't tell me I spelled that wrong)
US Army retired.

"Even if one person gains from your knowledge, you have shaped a path for the future"